Wednesday 27 January 2016

Steps towards treating people like human beings


“For perhaps the first time in his life, he (Hashem) feels like a government is treating him as a human”. 



 Kingsley, P. (2015, June 9). The Journey. Retrieved January 10, 2016, from http://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2015/jun/09/a-migrants-journey-from-syria-to-sweden-interactive


Together, let's create a long list of things that we can do to ensure that each person feels like they are being treated as a human being.

Think about these top 5 regrets of people who were on their deathbeds:

 " I wish I hadn't worked so hard."
"I wish I'd stayed in touch with my friends."
"I wish I'd let myself be happier."
 "I wish I'd had the courage to express my true self."
"I wish I'd led a life true to my dreams, and not what others expected of me."

How can we enable one another to have happier lives?

Link to presentation that you can edit:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1lNtg5Mo2ldNI0qsZKDdClhg_QjAhKdw6LpvcVwHbPKc/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment